This video explains how to create a voice broadcast campaign, explaining each setting in turn.
The areas covered in configuring the voice broadcast campaign are the:
- General Settings: Name, caller ID, survey, DNC and the phonebook
- Dialer Settings: Carrier, frequency, capacity, agents and dialing method.
- Retries: Retry attempts, when to retry, and how long to wait between dialling attempts.
- Voicemail Detection: Detect voicemail and action on voicemail with message delivery after the beep.
- Schedule: Which days and during which period to call, and whether to respect the time zone of the contact.
- Extra Settings: Maximum durations, ring times, agent recording, SMS gateway
For more information or for a live demo, contact us