We are happy to announce a new release of Newfies-Dialer RC3
What’s New ?
– Script to install Newfies-Dialer and Freeswitch on CentOS 6.
– Add B-Leg management on bridged calls, now B-Leg will also appear in the call details report.
– Improvement on the User Interface to display notifications and mark them as read.
– Customer User Interface, display campaign status in colour for clarity.
– Administrator Interface, fix of CDR csv export.
– Remove dependencies on XML_CDR to retrieve CDR information.
We expect this to be our last release candidate before going to “stable“, therefore we would really appreciate it if you could install Newfies-Dialer as per the beginners guide (http://www.newfies-dialer.org/documentation/beginners-guide/) and send us comments, bugs or anything you would want to share with us via email or via our new forum (http://forum.newfies-dialer.org/).
If you encounter any issues in deploying Newfies-Dialer, please feel free to contact us.