We are really excited to bring our newest release of Newfies-Dialer, this is a major milestone for our team and we are looking forward to you using it.
Newfies-Dialer is a multi-tenant SMS and Voice broadcasting application used for marketing, lead generation, political surveys, debt collection and emergency notifications.
New features of Newfies-Dialer v3:
- New documentation available http://docs.newfies-dialer.org/
- White labelled as standard
- Call Transfer recording
- Support of uniMRCP for Text to Speech
- Improvements to the VoiceMail detection accuracy (AMD)
- CDR report with AMD filtering
- New API HTTP IVR node (details at http://docs.newfies-dialer.org/user-guide-doc/survey_node.html#http-api)
- Impersonate users account from admin for support
- NordicMessaging SMS integration
- Sentry integration for real-time error reporting
- Revamp of our UI notification system
- Support of FreeSWITCH 1.6 & PostgreSQL 9.4
There are many more changes in the core code leading to higher capacity and reliability.
Our Newfies-Dialer Dashboard provides real time information covering Redials, Answers, No Answer, answering machine or person, Survey Completed, Transfers
New IVR node – API HTTP
Full documentation on the new node here: http://docs.newfies-dialer.org/user-guide-doc/survey_node.html#http-api
This node provides the ability to perform HTTP API Requests and branch to another node based on the result. HTTP API can be used in many scenarios, such as validating that a call is authorized, or asking to your customer’s PBX how many agents are available.
AMD (answering machine Detection) has three modes:
- Detect answering machine, and drop a message in after the beep
- Detect answering machine and hang up
Detect person and hang up.
Using AMD, especially for press 1 campaigns can greatly reduce the duration and cost of calls.
We now provide a subscription based pricing model, which includes white-label branding, full support and upgrades giving a better experience of Newfies-Dialer. Prices start at €230 Euro.
Our research suggests that Newfies-Dialer, when combined with the call costs of your chosen VoIP carrier, is significantly cheaper than other broadcasting companies.
Finally, we just introduced a reseller program, you can find more information about the program and apply at http://www.newfies-dialer.org/reseller/
The Newfies-Dialer Team